Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have been spending quite a bit of time lately on the couch...well...sleeping that is.  Micah has been in our bed the past few nights because he hasn't been feeling all that well.  When he becomes unconcience, he can not control his limbs and for some reason they come flying my way.  I made a vow the last time he slept with us and I got about 45 minutes of sleep never to let that happen again.  He was in our bed two nights ago and let his arm go right into my face- he reminded me of the vow I made and I was on my way to the couch.  I think he is feeling much better tonight.  As I walked in from band practice, he seemed to be his old self- wanting to play ball and wrestle with his Daddy.  I have been experiencing a wrestlessness in my spirit lately and am in the midst of trying to figure out what is going on with it.  I will often find myself during the day wanting to spend time with Jesus instead of working, which makes things very hard.  You should never have to feel guilty because of spending time with Jesus, but when you cheat your work to do so...well...you can understand where the wrestless spirit is coming from.  Please pray for me as I try to figure out what it is God is trying to tell me, and that I may be sensitive enough to the Spirit to listen.  I know that, sometimes, in the face of trials you find a much deeper aspect about yourself that never seemed to exist before...almost like an awakening.  I ask that you also keep the rest of our family in your prayers as we continue to grieve.  Thank you for all your support and love along the way.  We love you guys!   

No comments:

Post a Comment