Friday, January 8, 2010

Top 10

I have been inspired by my little boy Micah in these almost 3 years he has been with us. There are some things he does that I just find to be hilarious. After he had done something previously, I thought to myself, "he would never do this as a teenager"- which brings me to the list I am about to present to you. Everything you see on the list was completed by none other than our little boy Micah!

TOP 10 THINGS A LITTLE BOY WOULD DO THAT YOU PROBABLY WOULD NEVER CATCH A TEENAGER DOING

10. Laughing at your dad's jokes

09. Getting your boyhood caught in the shower drain and needing your Mom's help to get it out

08. Drinking from a cup that is weeks old, which was hidden in a secret place and still has juice left in it

07. Eating M&M's that you found on the floor at Wal-Mart

06. Trying to catch the urine stream- with your hand- going into the toilet

05. Saying to your Dad, "Do it again" after he has held you down and passed gas on your head

04. Sticking your hands in the toilet to play with the water

03. Taking a cup and catching the water that is running off your Dad in the shower so you can play with it

02. Sleeping with your Mom and Dad because you want to

And the #1 one thing a little boy would do that you definitely wouldn't catch a teenager doing is...

01. Taking a family shower (Move over Mom, your hogging the water) (Can I get your back?) Now that's wrong!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jesse wants to know how number 9 was accomplished? He said he was a bit confused ;)! I laughed out loud!!! Oh and #5, my brother taught my boys how to sit on his lap and he grabs their legs and makes machine gun sounds while pretending they are passing gas...it is a beautiful thing they have learned :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh micah micah micah...never a boring moment! i'm sure you'll have a "top 100" list before you know it! :)

    emily huamani

    ReplyDelete